Want To Be A Guest Blogger?
GWEPA INC is a Media and entertainment branding company that has a special love for Latin Dance, a company with one goal in mind: to bring as many people together that has the same passion for latin dance and produce the highest-grade, media and entertainment products. The same standard of quality and excellence is expected of our blog as well. We welcome posts that cover a variety of topics including but not limited to Latin Dance, Latin Music, Latin Culture, Latin food, Latin dance facts, dancing tips, and d1ance motivation. If you have a guest post that is not included in this list but you feel would be a good fit for our blog, please submit your ideas as all relevant topics are welcome!
All Guest Posts must comply with the following criteria:
- Guest Posts must be your own original work that has not been published on any other website, forum, chat or social media network.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source.
- All Guests Post must follow the GWEPA Technical Guidelines.
- Guest post submissions should be kept between 300 and 800 words and should be submitted in Word format. In GWEPA discretion, longer posts may be allowed if the topic has enough depth, but the final length of the guest post shall be determined solely by GWEPA.
- Source links should be completely listed as endnotes and not linked within the document.
- Affiliate links shall not be included in guest post submissions.
- You must supply a title for the guest post (no more than ten words), which may be edited by GWEPA in its sole discretion.
- You must provide your full name, physical address, phone number, email address, and links to your website, blog, and/or social media platforms at the time of submitting your post.
- Photo/video submissions are permitted. Please send all media as separate attachments when submitting your post. For information regarding digital media within posts, please see section 14.
- The Guest Post writers affiliate links are not to be included in guest post submissions. GWEPA reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- Links to any third-party site must be relevant to the topic and approved by GWEPA.
- All Guest Posts are reviewed and approved by GWEPA prior to posting.
- GWEPA reserves the right to edit Guest Posts where necessary.
- GWEPA reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a Guest post without prior notice to the Guest Post writer.
- If a Guest Post submission is inappropriate or needs improvements, a GWEPA representative will let you know and offer suggestions so that it may be published at a later time. GWEPA will review your submissions in a timely manner. GWEPA reserves the right to refuse publication of any Guest Post.
- GWEPA welcomes images and/or video to accompany your guest post as long as they meet the following requirements:
- The Guest Post writer must be the copyright holder of the image/video OR the image/video must be licensed under an appropriate creative commons license or in the public domain. Proof must be submitted along with any image/video showing that it does not infringe on copyright laws.
- GWEPA reserves the right to change/edit the image/video if necessary.
- If people are included in the image/video, then the Guest Post writer must provide a written release allowing use of likeness.
- Video/image submissions must be relevant to the post.
- GWEPA reserves the right to deny or remove any image/video it deems inappropriate or contrary to the values of the GWEPA company and brand.
- Posts will remain your property, but GWEPA will have the exclusive rights to distribute the posts.
- Once the post has been submitted to GWEPA you may not publish it anywhere online, in part or in whole, except your own website or blog. However, the writer shall wait at least 21 days after GWEPA has posted the Guest post on its’ platform.
- If we use your guest post, you may promote it on your own website, Facebook, Twitter or other social media forums. Promoting does not mean you post the entire article on these forums. You may include a link to your guest post and a short sentence or two explaining what the article is about.
- All search engine optimization (“SEO”) information, such as anchor text or alt tags, will be reviewed and subject to inclusion at the discretion of GWEPA.
- Excessive links or links that appear to be affiliated or spam related will be removed at the discretion of GWEPA.
Guest blogger information
- Guest Post writers will receive writing credit as author of their post at the beginning or end of the article.
- Guest Post writers may submit a short bio statement (no more than 50 words) that may or may not be used at the beginning or end of the article.
- Guest Post writers will be allowed to have one link to their website within the author acknowledgement. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site. If the writer does not have a website, one link will be provided to either Facebook or Twitter. If there is not an appropriate profile for linking, only a name will be provided. GWEPA reserves the right to remove the author acknowledgement link within GWEPA’s sole discretion.
- Guest Post writers should provide a photo that may or may not be used.
- A separate bio page for Guest Post writers will be created. – A longer biography of maximum 100/150 words will be submitted to GWEPA, which can be altered to GWEPA’s liking.
- We do not have financial compensation for submissions. If you decide to submit a post to our site, you do so with the knowledge that you shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the post or for any other compensation related to the post.
- GWEPA will share and promote the Guest Post on a variety of social media networks, but does not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- By providing a Guest Post to GWEPA, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the GWEPA website or company.