The are a bunch of myths or lack of awareness that exists about salsa dancing! In this list you will find a few that are still encouraged daily. But most of the are just ‘misunderstandings’ newbies have when they get started in the the latin dance scene.
This list is actually not only for for Salsa dancers but also applies to other latin dances including Bachata, Merengue, Cumbia, Tango etc.
1. You don’t need classes, mentorship, or training to become one of the best dancers.
2. Taking a lot of private classes is the only way to become a good dancer.
3. If you are not talented, you will never be a great dancer
4. I already know how to do that move
Amsterdam International Sasla Festival 4 nov 2017 workshops
5. Follows love leads with flashy moves
6. Leads love follows who dance sexy
7. You should never deny a dance, except you have a specific reason not to
Please specify an ID for the Contact Form in Theme Options > Single Post/Video > Video Report Form
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.