We do not pretend to be the new prophet of Salsa Land. But after last week’s event I climbed a steep hill behind a club I would rather not mention the name. On the top of this hill I discovered these written in stone and I feel the duty to share them with you.
1. You will not dance out of time.
2. You will not reject a dance to a beginner dancer.
3. You will cover above all your personal hygiene (smell)
4. Respect the space of the other dancers on the dance floor.
5. You will not discriminate other dancers because of their age, appearance or race.
6. You will thank everyone at the end of each dance
7. You will not believe you are better because you know how to dance.
8. You will not discriminate other dancers because of their style.
9. You will not drink or smoke on the dance floor.
10. You will not say the word “#GWEPAAA” in vain.
If you could add one more command to the list, what would it be?
Your humble Servant