- Work on getting in to your prep from your basic step
- Step everything out.
- Use your hips to wind in to your prep.
- Try to keep the feet turned out. It is really hard to do in your prep, but that is the whole point of training.
- DO NOT SIT, I repeat, DO NOT SIT in your prep. Keep your weight centered and easy. If you sit in you prep you lose your speed, agility and responsiveness. Do not squat. Just keep a slight bend in your knees.
- Endure the left prep. It is awkward and uncomfortable. Just do it. Repeat the basic, prep, basic, prep until you feel comfortable. Take a break and then do it again.